Simi Marwaha, DO
Dr. Simi Marwaha is a hospitalist specializing in internal medicine. She earned her medical degree in 2009 at Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Marwaha then completed an internship and residency program in internal medicine at Broward Health Medical Center.
Prior to becoming a physician, Dr. Marwaha served as an occupational therapist in hospitals in the UK and US for 14 years.
- Nova Southeastern University, 2009
- Broward Health Medical Center, 2012, Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Marwaha, Simi, Hew, K., (2010, April). Henoch-Schonlein Purpura: A Case Report. Poster presented at: Broward Health GME Research Competition; Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Marwaha, Simi. Hew, K., (2011, April). Severe Progression for Coronary Artery Disease in Syntemic Lupus Erythematosus: A case report. Poster presented at: Broward Health GME Research Competition; Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Marwaha, Simi, Ho, Minh Q,. (2011, October). Benign Metastasizing Leiomyoma and Its Complications in a 39 year-old Female: A Rare Case Report. Poster presented at: 2011 ACOI Annual Convention and Scientific Session, San Antonio, Texas.