Mario Magcalas, MD
Dr. Mario Magcalas is board-certified in critical care medicine, internal medicine, and pulmonary disease. He earned his medical degree from University of Santo Tomas in 1986 and completed his internship at Cook County Hospital in 1990. Dr. Magcalas completed his residencies at Cook County Hospital in 1992 and University of Texas Southwestern in 1995.
- University Of Santo Tomas, 1986
- Cook County Hospital, 1990, Internal Medicine
- Cook County Hospital, 1992, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease