Shawnet Jones, MD
Dr. Shawnet Jones is a hospitalist and physician specializing in family medicine. She earned her medical degree at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in 2013. Dr. Jones then completed a residency in family medicine at the St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Connecticut in 2016.
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2013
- St Francis Hospital And Medical Center, 2016, Family Medicine
- April 2014: Asnani, Jessica MD and Shawnet Jones, MD. “Case Review. Lemierre’s Syndrome.” The Journal of Family Practice 63.4 (2014): 1931-96. Print
- March 2010: Collins, Lyndsey E., Daniel J. Galtieri, Patricia Collins, Shawnet K. Jones, Russell G. Port, Nicholas E. Paul, Jörg Hockemeyer, Christa E. Müller, and John D. Salamone. "Interactions between Adenosine and Dopamine Receptor Antagonists with Different Selectivity Profiles: Effects on Locomotor Activity." Behavioural Brain Research 211.2 (2010): 148-55. Print.
- Connecticut Academy of Family Physicians Award, 2013
- Health Careers Opportunity Program Office Award, 2013
- The Bruce Gould Community Leadership Award, 2012
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- November 2013 “Nutrition Education for Parents in Hartford’s North End.” Jones, Shawnet MS IV et. al. November 2013, FMEC Northeast Meeting Poster Presentation. Philadelphia, PA and April 2013, Selective Presentation. University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT.
- June 2012 “Utility of the PHQ-2 to Increase Depression Screening in Primary Care.” Jones, Shawnet MS et. al. June 2012. Deans’ Symposium on Continuous Quality Improvement. University of Connecticut School of Medicine. Farmington, CT.
- October 2010 “University of Connecticut Urban Service Track: Inter-professional Education on the Care of the Underserved.” Jones, Shawnet MS II et. al. October 2010, FMEC Northeast Meeting Poster Presentation. Hershey, PA.