Abdul-Rahman Jaraki, MD
Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Damascus University Medical School in 1981 and completed his internship at Meridian Huron Hospital in 1989. Dr. Jaraki completed his residency at Meridian Huron Hospital in 1991 and his fellowship at Mount Sinai Medical Center in 1994.
- Damascus University, 1981
- Meridian Huron Hospital, 1989
- Meridian Huron Hospital, 1991, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, 1994, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine