Imran Hasham, MD
Dr. Imran Hasham is a hospitalist at Memorial Healthcare System. He earned his medical degree in 2012 from Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica, West Indies. He completed an internship in internal medicine at Nassau University Medical Center in New York in 2014 and a residency in internal medicine at University of South Florida Health in 2016.
Before moving to South Florida, Dr. Hasham worked at St. Joseph’s Hospital South in Riverview, Florida.
- Ross University School Of Medicine, 2012
- Nassau County Medical Center Prog, 2014
- University Of South Florida College Of Medicine, 2016, Internal Medicine
- Physician Recognition Award - St. Joseph’s Hospital South, January 2017
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Ismaili Health Professionals Association