Amir Goldenberg, MD
Amir Goldenberg, MD, is a board-certified physician in internal medicine. In 2016, he joined Memorial Physician Group and Memorial Healthcare System at South Broward Community Health Services.
Previously, Dr. Goldenberg served as a primary care provider with Banner Medical Group in Sun City West, Arizona. As a physician site lead at Banner Health, also in Sun City West, he supervised primary care physicians and same-day care clinic providers, and he focused on diagnostics and the management of acute and chronic illnesses, health maintenance and prevention. Prior to that, he was a primary care provider and hospitalist with Phoenix Medical Group in Glendale, Arizona. Earlier in his medical career, Dr. Goldenberg, a native Spanish speaker, served as a generalist physician provider at Clinica San Borja in Lima, Peru.
Dr. Goldenberg earned his medical degree in 2000 from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in Lima, Peru. He then completed his residency in internal medicine in 2005, at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Goldenberg has extensive physician leadership experience, and he is passionate about patient- and family-centered care and preventive care, as well as quality and safety improvement.
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, 2000
- Henry Ford Hospital, 2005, Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Association for Physician Leadership (formerly American College of Physician Executives)
- “Honor al Exito” – Honor to Success: awarded to select university students with outstanding academic and leadership skills. (Lima, Peru)
- Physician Site Lead: Supervised primary care physicians and same-day care clinic providers at Banner Health, in Sun City West, Arizona. (2013-2015)
- Member of the Arizona West Physician Leadership Council, at Banner Health (2012-2015)
- Member of the Banner Peer Review Committee, at Banner Health (2011-2015)
- Member of the Quality Committee, at Banner Health (2013-2015)
- Co-Chair of the Journal Club, at Banner Health (2014-2015)