Sathi Ghosh, MD
I am a psychiatrist at Memorial Healthcare System. I provide outpatient behavioral health services to patients with various mental health illnesses such as major depressive disorder, anxiety, bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, schizophrenia and substance use disorders.
I developed a passion for psychiatry during medical school. During my residency training at Richmond University Medical Center in New York, I learned to provide compassionate care for my patients, who experienced many psychological traumas throughout their life. At the end of the day, testimonials from my patients and their families give me enormous pleasure.
I am able to provide various types of counseling and psychotherapy including cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy and brief therapy.
Before joining Memorial, I served as a hospital psychiatrist at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in New Jersey.
- Dhaka Medical College, 2002
- Dhaka Medical College, 2003
- Richmond University Medical Center, 2017, Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
- New York State Psychiatry Association
- QI projects on assessment and prevention of suicide risk factor at Richmond University medical center, 2014
- Poster Presentation on PTSD Vs. Malingering at National Medical Association, 2012
- Poster presentation on dysphoric mood with Opioid Withdrawal at NMA convention, 2012
- Post-doctoral fellow, General Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, MA, 2011-2012