Shenoda Gadalla, MD
Dr. Shenoda Gadalla is a hospitalist and facility medical director at Memorial Healthcare System. She is board certified in internal medicine.
Dr. Gadalla earned her medical degree in 2010 at the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine in St. Maarten. She completed an internal medicine residency program at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine’s regional campus at JFK Medical Center in Atlantis, Florida.
Before joining Memorial Healthcare System, Dr. Gadalla was the assistant medical director leading hospitalists at St. Lucie Medical Center in Port St. Lucie, Florida. She has also worked as a physician educator for HCA, and a hospitalist at the VA Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital, both in West Palm Beach.
- American University Of The Caribbean, 2010
- University Of Miami Medical School, 2013, Internal Medicine
- Memorial Hospital Miramar Physician of the Month 2017
- Memorial Hospital Miramar Inpatient Guardian Award Recipient 2016
- St. Lucie Medical Center Medical/Oncology Unit Physician of the Quarter 2014
- Society of Hospitalist Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Research projects include:
- Research Participant in a University of Miami Retrospective Study Comparing the Risk of Contrast Induced Nephropathy in Patients with Aortic Stenosis Versus Patients without Aortic Stenosis Post Cardiac Catheterization
- Poster Presentation at 2012 American College of Physician’s National Conference: “A Devastating Birth Mark”