Carlos Cohen, MD
Dr. Carlos Cohen is board-certified in dermatology. He earned his medical degree at Universidad Central De Venezuela in 1990. He completed his internship at Newton-Wellesley Hospital Program in 1995 and his residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program in 1998. Dr. Cohen completed his fellowships at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School Program in 2000 and the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center Program in 2000.
- Universidad Central De Venezuela, 1990
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital Program, 1995, Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein Coll Of Med Prog, 1998, Dermatology
- Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard Medical School Program, 1994, Dermatology
- National Institutes Of Health Clinical Ctr Prog, 2000, Dermatology