Carlos Bustamante Rivas, MD
Dr. Carlos Bustamante Rivas is board-certified in infectious disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Central de Venezuela in 1976 and completed his internship from Luis Otega Hospital in 1978. In 1981, Dr. Bustamante Rivas completed his residency at Universidad Central de Venezuela, and in 1985, his fellowship at University of Maryland Medical Systems.
- Universidad Central De Venezuela, 1976
- Luis Otega Hospital, 1978
- Universidad Central De Venezuela, 1981, Internal Medicine
- University Of Maryland Medical Systems, 1985, Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine