Jose Birriel-Cardona, MD
Dr Jose Birriel-Cardona is board-certified in pediatrics and pulmonary disease. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina in 1980. Dr. Birriel-Cardona completed his internship at Elmhurst Hospital Center in 1981 and his residency at Georgetown University Hospital in 1983.
- Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina, 1980
- Elmhurst Hospital Center, 1981
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, 1983, Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Pulmonology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics