Earl Barron, MD
Dr. Earl Barron is board-certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. He earned his medical degree from Yeshiva University Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1965 and completed his internship at Mount Sinai Hospital in 1966. Dr. Barron completed his residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in 1967 and his fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1969.
- Yeshiva Univ Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, 1965
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 1966
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 1967, Cardiovascular Disease
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1969, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine