Jessica Bajwa, MD
Dr. Jessica Asnani Bajwa is a physician specializing in family medicine. She earned her medical degree in 2011 at St. George's University School of Medicine in Grenada, which included training rotations at hospitals in New York, California and Florida. She also completed a residency program in family medicine at the University of Connecticut.
Dr. Bajwa is passionate about women's issues and women's health, and has developed a women's leadership conference for more than 150 attendees.
- St Georges University School Of Medicine, 2011
- Depsey Hospital, University Of Connecticut, 2014, Family Medicine
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Care
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Gold Humanism Society
- Continuous Quality Improvement Project, “Administration of the Pneumococcal vaccine to high risk groups”. Patient identification, implementation and importance of prevention in a patient centered medical home. (July 2013 - present)
- Asnani, J and Jones, S. “Lemierre’s Syndrome: Resurgence of a forgotten phenomenon”- submitted and accepted for publication in the Journal of Family Practice (April 2013)
- Community Medicine Project, “Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender patients access to health care”, oral presentation (October 2012)