Kamal Anjum, MD
Dr. Kamal Anjum is board-certified in pulmonary disease, internal medicine, and critical care medicine. He earned his medical degree from Nishtar Medical College in 1980. Professional Education following his degree includes Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in 1994, and University of West Indies in 1989.
- Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center, 1994, Internal Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center, 1997, Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease