Jennifer Alexander, DO
Dr. Jennifer Alexander is a hospitalist at Memorial Healthcare System. She earned her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Nova Southeastern University in 2014.
Dr. Alexander completed both an osteopathic internal medicine internship and internal medicine residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach in 2015 and 2017, respectively.
- Nova Southeastern University, 2014
- Mount Sinai Medical Center - Internal Medicine, 2015, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center - Internal Medicine, 2017, Internal Medicine
- Clinical Service Award, Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2014
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- “Association Between Tracheal Intubation During Adult In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest and Survival”: Journal Club Conference, February 2017, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- “Thyroid Storm Presenting As Acute Psychosis”: December 2016, Clinical Vignette Competition ,Mount Sinai Medical Center
- “Rapidly Progressing Acute Liver Failure”: November 2016, Medical Intensive Care Unit Conference, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- “Thyroid Abscess, An Unusual Presentation”: December 2015, Clinical Vignette Competition, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- “Sex Specific Differences at Presentation and Outcomes Among Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement”: November 2015, Journal Club Conference, Mount Sinai Medical Center