Naaman Abdullah, MD
Dr. Naaman Abdullah is board-certified in general, thoracic, and cardiac surgery. He earned his medical degree from Dow Medical College in 1990. Dr. Abdullah’s residencies include University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Medical Center in 1995, and Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1997.
- Dow Medical College, 1990
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1997, Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Univ Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Med Ctr, 1995, Surgery
- American Board of Surgery-Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery-Cardiothoracic Surgery