How to Get Your COVID-19 Test Results and Documentation of Results
Results from Testing While Seeking Medical Care at ER and 24/7 Care Center
Test results will be available 24-48 hours after testing.
If Results are Positive
- You will receive a call from a Memorial staff member and the results will be available in Memorial MyChart 24 hours after the test results have been released by the testing center.
- If we cannot reach you, and you do not have access to MyChart, please call us at 954-276-1500, Monday-Sunday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm to receive your test result by phone.
- If you are at high-risk for mild-to-moderate symptoms and meet certain criteria, Memorial Hospital Pembroke is administering the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) emergency use authorization of investigational monoclonal antibody infusion therapies. You must be referred by your physician to determine if you qualify to receive the experimental drugs. If you need a primary care physician, please call Memorial Primary Care at 954-276-5552.
If Results are Negative
- You will receive an automatic call with the results. (We will try to reach you multiple times.) If we can’t reach you, we will leave a voice message.
- You can find your test results in Memorial MyChart.
If you don’t have an active MyChart account you can find an activation code in your after-visit summary papers. Click here to learn how to activate MyChart.
Documentation of COVID-19 Test Results
You can get a copy of your test results in two ways:
- MyChart: Please be aware that the Memorial MyChart print feature is not available on the app version, only through the browser.
- COVID-19 Test Results Line: You can call Memorial Healthcare System’s COVID-19 test results line at 954-276-1500, Monday-Sunday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm to request the test results be emailed or for any other testing-related questions.
For assistance with MyChart Click here.