- We offer six (6) categorical positions for PGY-1 year
- We will participate in the NRMP match for 2019-2020
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS by December 31, 2019
- USMLE Scores (Step 1 and Step 2)
- Medical School transcript
- MSPE (Dean’s letter)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- ECFMG Certificate if applicable
- E-mail address (we will respond to all questions via e-mail)
- Recent medical school graduate (within the last three years)
- Our institution sponsors J1 Visa
- Applications will NOT be considered if any of the above requirements are missing and/or incomplete.
- USMLE Transcripts are required. Please request your official transcripts from NBME and upload them with your ERAS application.
The 2019-2020 interview dates are as follows:
- October 4, 2019
- October 18, 2019
- November 1, 2019
- November 15, 2019
- December 6, 2019
- January 10, 2020
- January 17, 2020
There is a social event on Thursday evening from 6 pm – 7:30 pm. All applicants are expected to attend. This event provides applicants the opportunity to meet current residents and teaching faculty in a casual setting. Applicant’s spouses and companions are welcome to attend.
The interview day begins promptly at 7 am with breakfast and welcoming remarks by the Program Manager at Memorial Hospital West GME Conference Room. This is followed by an introduction to the program by the Program Directors. Applicants will then be lead to the GME offices to begin the interview process. At the conclusion of the interview process a light lunch will be provided and then residents and educators will lead applicants on a tour of the training facilities (Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Regional Hospital and Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital).
After a departure meeting for Q&A, the interview day will conclude by 2 pm.
Please note that we do not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.
Yamile M. DiCanio, C-TAGME