Pediatric Residency Application Process
ERAS Program ID: 3201100432
NRMP Number: 2085320C0
We offer eight positions for each year (PGY1 to PGY3). Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis.
- ERAS common application for PGY1 year
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (written within the last 6 months)
- Dean’s letter
- USMLE +/- COMLEX Step 1 (required), Step 2 CK and CS results/scores (if available)
- If a graduate of a foreign medical school, ECFMG certification is required
- Visa Sponsorship: J1 visa only
Please note that we do not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.
Follow us on Instagram @MHSpediatrics