Application Process for Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- We offer four (4) categorical positions for PGY-1 year
- We will participate in the NRMP match for 2020-2021 academic year
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis
- All applications must be submitted through ERAS by December 31
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores (Step 1 and 2)
- Medical School transcript
- MSPE (Dean’s letter)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- ECFMG Certificate Required for all IMG
- E-mail address (we will respond to all questions via e-mail)
- Recent medical school graduate (within the last three years)
- Our institution sponsors J1 Visa
- Applications will NOT be considered if any of the above requirements are missing and/or incomplete.
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcripts are required. Please request your official transcripts from NBME and upload them with your ERAS application.
Please note that we do not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.