Neurology Residency Application Process
ERAS Program ID: 1801100159
NRMP Number: 2085180C0
- We offer 4 categorical positions for years PGY-1 to PGY-4
- We will participate in the NRMP match for 2022
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis
- ERAS common application
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (written within the last 6 months)
- Dean’s letter, when available
- USMLE +/- COMPLEX Step 1 (required), Step 2 CK and CS results/scores (if available)
- We do not have a minimum USMLE score
- If a graduate of a foreign medical school, ECFMG certification is required
Please note that we do not offer observership or externship opportunities at this time.
Please know that Memorial Healthcare System does not allow for away rotations. We require 100% of your training to occur at Memorial facilities, with almost no exception.