Internal Medicine Residency Application Process
ERAS Program ID: 1401100950
Application Deadline: December 15, 2022
- 15 categorical positions for years PGY-1 to PGY-3
- 4 preliminary positions for PGY1
- We will participate in the NRMP Match for 2022
- Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis
- Visa Sponsorship: We accept the J-1 visa sponsored through ECFMG
- Interviews are held on select Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from October through January and are granted on an invitation only basis. Please do not call our office directly for status updates or to convey your interest in our program – you will be contacted directly if selected to interview. Invited candidates will be notified via email. Due to the large number of applications that we receive, we do not provide status updates via phone or email.
- Please note that our program does not offer observerships, externships or research position opportunities at this time.
- ERAS common application
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (written within the last 6 months)
- Dean’s letter, when available
- USMLE +/- COMLEX Step 1 (required at the time of application), Step 2 CK results/scores (required by January 30th)
- ECFMG certification is required by January 30th
- We do not have a specific score requirement, but we usually use the National Internal Medicine USMLE averages as a benchmark. This information is available on the NRMP website in their reports section.
- Preference for interviews is given to those who pass all exams on the first attempt.
- U.S. clinical experience is preferred.
- Medical school graduation within 5 years is preferred.
Magda Auguste, M-HSA
Samara Zamora, BASc