As a Florida heart leader, Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute is committed to moving heart health forward through the research and practice of quality, evidence-based healthcare and the sharing of knowledge. For that purpose, we offer an educational pathway for our cardiac specialists to share their expertise with medical peers through Grand Rounds presentations.
Participants in these virtual sessions join a community of specialists on the leading edge of cardiac and vascular medicine — and earn continuing medical education (CME) credit as well.
We Lead with Heart
Grand Rounds is a series of virtual CME sessions by and for cardiac specialists. Each one hour presentation is made by a member of the expert team at Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute and designed to meet educational objectives.
Participants can expect to gain insight and knowledge from Memorial physicians who excel in their fields. Topics will include in-depth discussions of cardiovascular conditions and advanced surgical and therapeutic modalities. Examples of past topics include outpatient monitoring strategies for heart failure patients, the effects of COVID-19 on heart failure patients and contemporary management of pulmonary vascular disease.
Convenient Virtual Sessions
Virtual Grand Rounds are conducted via Webex video conference. Participants earn 1.0 CME credit upon completion.
July 28, 2022
6:30 - 7:30 pm
Topic: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Practical Applications of New Therapies
Presented by: Priyanka Gosain, MD, Medical Director, Pulmonary Hypertension Program
How it works:
- Register for a session, and a Webex meeting number and access code will be shared with you.
- Before the session, download and install the Webex software on your device if you don’t have it.
- A few minutes before the presentation starts, join the meeting using the Webex meeting number and access code.
- After the session ends, login to the Memorial CloudCME platform to download a completion certificate.
All CME credits provided to physicians are reported quarterly to CE Broker.
- ACCREDITATION: Memorial Healthcare System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- CREDIT: Memorial Healthcare System designated this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DISCLOSURE: In accordance with the Standards for Commercial Support issued by ACCME, Memorial Healthcare System resolves conflicts of interest to ensure CME activities are free of commercial bias. Disclosures will be published in the course materials.