Best of ASCO
Save the date for the 2018 Best of ASCO®!
JW Marriott Marquis Miami
255 Biscayne Boulevard Way
Miami, FL 33131
July 13-14, 2018
About the 2017 Best of ASCO®
Memorial Cancer Institute’s Best of ASCO® Meeting, a program licensed by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), is designed to present practicing clinicians, surgeons, radiation oncologists and other healthcare professionals with the most recent abstracts and guidelines presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting.
The goal of this educational session is to incorporate recent advances in the treatment of cancer into clinical practice. National and International faculty will review state of the art developments in hematology, oncology, surgical oncology and radiation oncology. Participants will have the opportunity for audience interaction with the faculty. Memorial Cancer Institute (MCI) is a leading Cancer Institute in Florida and is part of the Memorial Health Care System, the third largest public health care system in America. This important event is partnering with the Florida Society of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO), Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS), Nova Southeastern University’s College of Pharmacy, and the Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine at Florida International University (FIU).
2017 Educational Objectives
At the completion of this symposium the participants should be able to:
- Review advances in clinical and translational cancer research as presented during the 2017 ASCO annual meeting
- Evaluate the role of new diagnostic techniques and therapeutic approaches as applied to the care and management of patients with cancer
- Discuss the latest clinical trials that have influenced the changes in standards of oncology care both in the U.S. and globally
- Obtain a comprehensive and state of the art review of hematology, oncology, surgical oncology, and radiation oncology developments
- Implement new patient management and supportive care strategies or revise existing ones