Joe DiMaggio Children's Health Specialty Center – Wellington
Wellington, FL 33449
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5 pm
6:30 pm (Rehabilitation's last appointment)
Accepting new patients and referrals
Opened in February 2019, the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Health Specialty Center at Wellington is our newest outpatient location. Staffed with highly-trained pediatric specialists and support personnel, our brand new facility is designed to provide uncompromising outpatient care to the Wellington community in a compassionate and child-friendly setting.
Outpatient Pediatric Specialties
Datasource: Legacy coming to Wellington
- Audiology: Diagnoses and treats hearing loss and other auditory conditions in babies, children and teens.
- Cardiology: Diagnoses and treats heart and vascular conditions and diseases in babies, children and teens.
- Craniofacial: Treats conditions related to the face and skull that may be congenital or the result of disease or trauma.
- Endocrinology: Treats conditions related to your child’s growth and development, including: juvenile diabetes, height and weight issues and hormonal imbalance.
- General Surgery: Treats conditions related to your child’s post-surgical procedure, including: cancer, chest wall deformity, and newborn complications.
- Immunology: Treats conditions related to your child's immune system with a comprehensive range of services.
- Neurology: Treats conditions related to your child’s brain, spinal cord, and nerves, including: epilepsy, brain and spinal tumors, brain and spinal injuries, stroke and multiple sclerosis.
- Neurosurgery: Offers a comprehensive scope of neurosurgical subspecialties for children with injuries or diseases of the brain or spinal cord.
- Orthopaedics: Treats conditions related to your child’s muscular and skeletal systems, including: birth defects, scoliosis, club foot, hip disorders and limb deformities.
- Concussion Clinic: Treats mild traumatic brain injuries in infants, young children and teens.
- Dance Medicine: Cares for pediatric, adolescent and young adult dancers and performing artists.
- [U18] Sports Medicine Rehabilitation: Meets the unique needs of the pediatric and adolescent population for sports injuries and prevention.
- Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery/ENT: Treats conditions related to your child’s ear, nose and throat, including: ear infections, hearing loss and voice disorders.
- Pulmonology: Treats conditions related to your child’s lungs and sleep disorders, including: asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, breathing disorders and sleep apnea.
- Imaging (MRI and Ultrasound): Pediatric magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) tests can produce detailed pictures of the inside of your child’s body to help diagnose and treat a variety of conditions related to the brain, chest, abdomen, pelvis, legs and arms.
- Nutritional Services: Evaluates dietary and nutritional needs for babies and children.
- Outpatient Surgery Center: Offers same-day, pediatric outpatient surgeries (i.e., anesthesia, ENT, orthopedics, plastics/reconstruction, and urology) in a patient- and family-centered environment.
- Rehabilitation Services: Treats conditions related to your child’s physical disabilities, including brain injuries, cerebral palsy, and developmental and congenital disorders. Services include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and feeding therapy.
Datasource: Set Video Source here
Datasource: Set Video Source here