Joe DiMaggio Children's Health Specialty Center – Wellington
Wellington, FL 33449
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5 pm
6:30 pm (Rehabilitation's last appointment)
Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital physicians are providing in-person, telehealth and telephone visits. We're taking necessary precautions to keep you and your family safe while visiting our facilities.
Accepting new patients and referrals
Staffed with highly-trained pediatric specialists and support personnel, our newest facility is designed to provide uncompromising outpatient care to the Wellington community in a compassionate and child-friendly setting.
Outpatient Pediatric Specialties
- Allergy and Immunology: Treats allergies and immune system disorders in babies, children and teens.
- Cardiology: Treats heart and vascular conditions and diseases in babies, children and teens.
- Craniofacial: Treats conditions related to your child's face and skull that may be congenital or the result of disease or trauma.
- Endocrinology: Treats conditions related to your child’s growth and development, including: juvenile diabetes, height and weight issues and hormonal imbalance.
- General Surgery: Treats conditions related to your child’s post-surgical procedure, including: cancer, chest wall deformity, and newborn complications.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: Treats conditions related to your child's physical challenges resulting from illness, injury, or disability.
- Nephrology: Treats conditions related to your child's acute and chronic kidney disorders and hypertension.
- Neurosurgery: Offers a comprehensive scope of neurosurgical subspecialties for children with injuries or diseases of the brain or spinal cord.
- Orthopedics [U18] Sports Medicine: Meets the unique needs of the pediatric and adolescent population for sports injuries and prevention.
- Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery/ENT: Treats conditions related to your child’s ear, nose and throat, including: ear infections, hearing loss and voice disorders.
- Pulmonology - Cystic Fibrosis Clinic: Provides diagnostic and treatment services for children and adults with cystic fibrosis.
- Urology: Treats conditions related to your child's genital abnormalities and groin problems.
- Audiology: Treats hearing loss and other auditory conditions in babies, children and teens.
- Dietician Services: A registered dietician evaluates your child's dietary needs, develops eating programs, monitors growth progress, and counsels parents to help them thrive.
- Imaging (MRI, Cardiac MRI, Fetal MRI, Ultrasound): Pediatric magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) tests can produce detailed pictures of the inside of your child’s body to help diagnose and treat a variety of conditions related to the brain, chest, abdomen, pelvis, legs and arms.
- Rehabilitation Services: Treats conditions related to your child’s physical disabilities, including brain injuries, cerebral palsy, and developmental and congenital disorders. Services include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and feeding therapy.
Medical Records Note: If your child has received services at the Wellington location, please visit our Request Medical Records page to learn how to obtain a copy of their records.
Billing questions and estimate request
To request an estimate please call 561-341-7100
For billing inquiries please please call 954-986-7079
Request Medical Records
Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
Attn: Health Information Management
3501 Johnson Street
Hollywood, FL 33021
For Radiology Films/Reports