October 24-25, 2014
The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa (beach location)
3555 South Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019
This symposium is designed for Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Intensivists, Neuroradiologists, Emergency Physicians, Family Practice Physicians, Internists, Trauma Surgeons, Nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
- Current Management of Headaches
- Traumatic Brain Injury in Sports
- Neuro Critical Care
- Epilepsy Management Update
- Current Stroke Interventions
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Lesions of Visual Pathways
- 3D Neuro Anatomy
As a result of attending this symposium, the learner should be able to:
- Review the neurologic intensive care management and decision making of catastrophic illness
- Discuss available and comprehensive treatment options for acute stroke
- Examine diagnostic skills for seizures including medical and surgical treatment options
- Discuss new management strategies for sports related traumatic brain injury
- Assess future trends in Radiosurgery
- Review migraine pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment
Memorial Healthcare System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Memorial Healthcare System designates this live activity for a maximum of 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™ Physicians should claim only credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Memorial Regional Hospital is an approved provider of Nursing and Respiratory Therapy Continuing Education, CE Broker Provider # 50-1317. Contact hours will be awarded based on attendance each day (maximum 11 contact hours).