Labor & Birth Webinar (Memorial Hospital West)
This webinar will help you and your partner learn current information about the natural labor and birth process. Includes pregnancy warning signs, signs that labor is near, stages of labor, and when to come to the hospital.
Please note: It is recommended to also register for the Labor Comfort Techniques and Epidural webinar for information about relaxation, massage, labor positions, breathing patterns, and pain management options such as nitrous oxide, IV medications and epidurals. Inductions, episiotomies, and other medical indications will also be discussed.
- Making a birth plan
- Labor support person’s role
- Preterm labor signs
- Warning signs of labor
- How to know when you are really in labor
- Effacement, dilation and pelvic station
- Timing contractions
- When to come to the hospital
- How to know and what to do if your membranes rupture.
- Stages of labor
- Early, active, and transition phases and second stage of labor
- Pushing positions
- Role of your labor partner
- Delivery of the placenta and skin to skin after birth
- Immediate postpartum recovery
You will receive the webinar link on your confirmation page. This will be your only time you will be receiving the link, so please, do not delete the confirmation page.
There will be a Q&A session at the conclusion of the webinar.
Questions: 954-844-7110 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: MHS, Online, Family Birthplace