Free Virtual Coffee with Dr. David Coradin, Geriatric Medicine Specialist
What is Geriatric Medicine and how does it benefit me?
Dr. Coradin treats patients with hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, urinary retention, memory problems, and other conditions common with older adults.
These monthly coffee chats will be held on the second Friday of the month.
- Please see below for upcoming dates and topics
- At the end of the chat, there will be time for questions and answers with Dr. Coradin.
- Virtual coffee chat is held in Spanish every other month (La reunión se llevará a cabo en Español cada dos meses)
NEXT COFFEE CHAT
Friday, March 12, 2021
8:30 am - 9:30 am
Medication Management and Polypharmacy for the Older Adult
- Associations between some medications and risk of certain negative outcomes
- Safe behaviors with medications
- Introduction to polypharmacy and the drugs which may be potentially inappropriate
Keywords: MHS, Online, Community Events