Labor Comfort Techniques & Epidural (Memorial Regional Hospital)
This webinar provides information on the Pain of Labor, Comfort Measures to help you manage the pain of Labor, and Labor and Birth Interventions. Included free in this registration: Prenatal Yoga and Labor Rehearsal.
An interactive session to practice what you have learned with your partner!
Don't forget to check your confirmation page for the link to register for the complimentary Prenatal Yoga and Labor Rehearsal webinar.
There will be a Q&A session at the conclusion of the webinar.
- Where does labor pain come from?
- Active, Passive & Progressive Relaxation
- Breathing Patterns
- Environmental InfluencesEpisiotomy
- Epidural, Spinal, and General Anesthesia
- Fetal Monitoring
- Inducing Labor (Medical Indications and Methods)
- Intravenous Fluids
- Labor Positions and Back Labor
- Narcotic Analgesics
- Touch and Massage
- Vacuum Extractor Assisted Birth
Please note: We recommend you register for the Labor and Birth Webinar to learn current information about the natural labor and birth process. Includes stages of labor, pregnancy warning signs, signs that labor is near, and when to come to the hospital.
954-265-4484 | email@example.com
Check your registration email confirmation for the link to attend the webinar.
Keywords: MHS, Online, Family Birthplace