Labor Comfort Techniques & Epidural Memorial Regional Hospital (Hybrid)
This webinar provides information on the Pain of Labor and Comfort Measures to help you manage the pain of Labor, and Labor and Birth Interventions.
Included in this registration: A free in person Prenatal Yoga & Labor Rehearsal Skills Workshop where you can practice what you have learned with your partner! Your instructor will email you a private Link to register for the Skills Workshop after attending the webinar.
- Where does labor pain come from?
- Active, Passive & Progressive Relaxation
- Breathing Patterns
- Environmental Influences Episiotomy
- Epidural, Spinal, and General Anesthesia
- Fetal Monitoring
- Inducing Labor (Medical Indications and Methods
- Intravenous Fluids
- Labor Positions and Back Labor
- Narcotic Analgesics
- Touch and Massage
- Vacuum Extractor Assisted Birth
Please note: We recommend you register for the Labor and Birth Webinar to learn current information about the natural labor and birth process. Includes stages of labor, pregnancy warning signs, signs that labor is near, and when to come to the hospital.
954-265-4484 | email@example.com
Check your registration email confirmation for the link to attend the webinar.
Keywords: MHS, Online, Family Birthplace