Labor & Birth Webinar (Memorial Regional Hospital)
This webinar will help you and your partner learn current information about the natural labor and birth process. Includes stages of labor, pregnancy warning signs, signs that labor is near, and when to come to the hospital.
- Making a Birth Plan
- Labor support person’s role
- Preterm labor signs
- Warning signs of labor
- How to know when you are really in Labor?
- Effacement, dilatation and pelvic station
- Timing contractions
- When to come to the hospital?
- How to know, and what to do if your membranes rupture?
- Stages of labor
- Early, active and transition phases and second stage–Pushing
- Pushing positions
- Role of your labor partner
- Delivery of the placenta and skin to skin after birth
Included free in this registration: Prenatal Yoga and Labor Rehearsal Webinar. An interactive session to practice what you have learned with your partner! Don't forget to check your confirmation page for the Link to register for the complimentary Prenatal Yoga and Labor Rehearsal webinar.
There will be ample time allotted for a Q&A session at the conclusion of the webinar.
Please note: It is recommended to also register for the Labor Comfort Measures and Epidural Webinar for information about relaxation, massage, labor positions, breathing patterns, epidurals, medications, inductions, episiotomies, and other medical indications will be presented.
Contact: 954-265-4484 | email@example.com
Attend via the website link provided in your registration.
Keywords: MHS, Online, Family Birthplace