Labor & Birth Webinar (Memorial Hospital Miramar)
This webinar will help you and your partner learn current information about the natural labor and birth process. Includes stages of labor, pregnancy warning signs, signs that labor is near, and when to come to the hospital.
- Making a Birth Plan
- Labor support person’s role
- Preterm labor signs
- Warning signs of labor
- How to know when you are really in Labor?
- Effacement, dilatation and pelvic station
- Timing contractions
- When to come to the hospital?
- How to know, and what to do if your membranes rupture?
- Stages of labor
- Early, active and transition phases and second stage–Pushing
- Pushing positions
- Role of your labor partner
- Delivery of the placenta and skin to skin after birth
There will be a Q&A session at the conclusion of the webinar.
Please note: Please register for the Labor Comfort Techniques & Epidural online class . information about relaxation, massage, labor positions, breathing patterns, and pain management options , IV medications and epidurals. Inductions, episiotomies, and other medical indications will also be discussed.
Contact: 954-538-5180 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: MHS, Online, Family Birthplace