Pancreatic Cancer Symposium
703 North Flamingo Road
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
In partnership with the American Cancer Society, Gilda's Club of South Florida and the Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research, Memorial Cancer Institute will host a Pancreatic Cancer Symposium at Memorial Hospital West, Graduate Medical Building, 703 N. Flamingo Road, on November 1 from 9 am - 12:30 pm.
Topics covered will include:
- Family history and genetic testing
- Early detection protocols
- Diagnosis and palliative care
- Pancreatic surgery updates
- Chemotherapy treatment and biologic therapy updates
- Modern radiation therapy
- Diet and nutrition in pancreatic cancer patients
The event is free, open to the public and will offer light refreshments and valet parking.