Breastfeeding Class (Memorial Hospital Miramar)
This breastfeeding class provides current information and tips to make the early days of breastfeeding a positive experience for new mothers and their infants. Dads, significant others and grandparents are encouraged to attend.
You’ll receive a comprehensive book that includes a free companion app that can be used on smartphones, tablets, and computers (access instructions included in each book). The app does not use storage space, updates happen automatically, is regularly reviewed by experts, and is evidence-based. The book and app will help you:
- Learn essential information with modern, full-color books designed for quick reference.
- Gain a deeper understanding with the media-rich web app, including video clips, 3D animation, tools, and more.
- Extend learning to home and easily share information with your partner and support system.
- Access all the information at any time on your own device.
- Learn about our organization and services.
Location: Mediterranean Palm Room (Medical Office Building at Memorial Hospital Miramar. 1st Floor by the elevator)
You will need to bring an infant sized doll or stuffed animal with you to class
- Full-color book on high-quality paper, including access instructions to the app with a unique redemption code.
- Companion app includes videos, web pages with text and photos, essential tools (such as a breastfeeding log), instant parent polls, optional weekly emails, checklists, PDFs, and more.
Fee: $20 PER COUPLE
Payment for Class
You can pay online with a credit card when you register for the class or contact us for other arrangements 954-538-5180 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We make every effort to accommodate requests to reschedule classes. Please note that classes fill up quickly and availability may be limited. If you are unable to attend a class and would like a refund, a one-week notice is required.
If you have questions contact: 954-538-5180 | email@example.com