HypnoBirthing® Live Web Series (Memorial Hospital Miramar)
You will experience birthing in an atmosphere of calm relaxation, free of the fear that prevents the muscles of your body from functioning as nature intended them to. In this calm state, your body’s natural relaxant, endorphins, replaces the stress hormones that constrict and cause pain.
Women and their birthing companions are taught :
- How the mind and emotions affect the body
- Why labor hurts and why it doesn’t have to
- Releasing fear, the enemy of labor
- Preparation of mind and body for birthing
- Developing ultimate-depth relaxation
- Understanding the stages of labor
- Tapping Nature’s own relaxant
- Breathing the baby down for a gentler birth
The class can be taken as soon as the end of the first trimester.
****You will need to purchase the following book with download card on your own prior to the first class: HypnoBirthing®; The Mongan Method (4th Edition) with Rainbow Relaxation Download Card.
January/February 2023 SERIES:
This class is a total of 5 sessions: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Class 1 of 5: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Class 2 of 5: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Class 3 of 5: Monday, February 06, 2023
- Class 4 of 5: Monday, February 13, 2023
- Class 5 of 5: Tuesday, February 20, 2023
BONUS: Now includes for FREE our 2.5 hour, HypnoMothering® Class taught by a certified HypnoMothering®: Practitioner. (Your Hypnobirthing class instructor will give you instructions on how to register for this separate class for FREE ). The HypnoMothering® class will also give you free access to 9 Hypnosis MP3 downloads and 8 helpful handouts that have a $30 value.
Payment for Class
You pay online with a credit card when you register for the class. Memorial employees contact our department for discount information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make every effort to accommodate requests to reschedule classes. Please note that classes fill up quickly and availability may be limited. If you are unable to attend a class and would like a refund, a one-week notice is required.
If you have questions contact us at 954-538-5180 or email@example.com.
Keywords: MHS, Online, Family Birthplace