Physicians Challenge of Healthy Eating for Digestive Health and the Prevention and Survivorship of Cancer
Join us for a fun-filled evening where Memorial Healthcare System physicians will chop it like it's hot to bring awareness to the importance of healthy eating, and raise funds to benefit Memorial Cancer Institute.
- Vote for your favorite team of physicians turned chefs
- Sample food, beer and wine from local restaurants
- Receive important nutrition information
- Participate in raffles and silent auction
- Shop from local vendors
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Memorial Regional Hospital Conference Center
3501 Johnson Street (Next to employee parking garage)
Hollywood, FL 33021
- Early registration price is $50.
- Employee discount price is $35 and will be available with badge swipe.
- Entrance into CHOP challenge
- Culinary event
- One vote
- Admission to shop and participate in silent auction
Registration fee will increase on Monday, March 9, 2020.
For more information please contact Babette Ferre-Kosar at 954-265-6438 or firstname.lastname@example.org.