The Purchasing Department is a centralized business unit responsible for procuring all products and services for Memorial Healthcare System.
Memorial Purchasing Department
Memorial Healthcare System Support Services
2900 Corporate Way, Doorway C
Miramar, FL 33025-3925
Hours of Operation
8:00am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
Purchasing Department Mission
The mission of Memorial Healthcare System's Purchasing Department is the acquisition of the right goods and services...
- In the right quantity
- At the right time
- Of the right quality
- At the right place
- From the right supplier
- At the right cost
- At a minimum inventory and operating investment
Purchasing Department Vision
It is the vision of the Purchasing Department to be an integrated, motivated team within a multi-system network, working together with all departments to facilitate the seamless delivery of value-added goods and services.
- Manage the uninterrupted flow of goods & services
- Maintain inventory at a minimum
- Ensure quality
- Source and develop sound suppliers who bring value, cost-effective solutions, quality products, and above-par service to Memorial Healthcare System
- Standardize items purchased
- Purchase at lowest possible costs
- Improve Memorial Healthcare System's competitive edge in the market
Formal Bidding Purchasing Opportunities
Request For Information (RFI)
None at this time
Request For Qualifications (RFQ)
Request For Proposal (RFP)
Non Emergency and Behavioral Health Patient Transportation Services – Request for Proposal
Deadline: May 22, 2013 2:00 PM EST.
- Non Emergency and Behavioral Health Patient Transportation Services – Request for Proposal (Attachment)
Bidders should review this site for updated addendum information prior to submitting final proposal.
Bidding documents in Word format are available upon e-mail request. See contact name and email address below. Upon receipt, an electronic file will be sent to your attention containing all response information.
Jackie Ryan, RFP Manager
Phone: (954) 276-5490
Fax: (954) 276-6054
All vendors are required to complete and submit: Vendor Application Form
All vendors are encouraged to submit:
- A copy of their marketing materials
- A letter of introduction
- A business card (with the appropriate contact information including phone, fax, and email)