The Purchasing Department is a centralized business unit responsible for procuring all products and services for Memorial Healthcare System.
Memorial Purchasing Department
Memorial Healthcare System Support Services
2900 Corporate Way, Doorway C
Miramar, FL 33025-3925
Hours of Operation
8:00am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
Purchasing Department Mission
The mission of Memorial Healthcare System's Purchasing Department is the acquisition of the right goods and services...
- In the right quantity
- At the right time
- Of the right quality
- At the right place
- From the right supplier
- At the right cost
- At a minimum inventory and operating investment
Purchasing Department Vision
It is the vision of the Purchasing Department to be an integrated, motivated team within a multi-system network, working together with all departments to facilitate the seamless delivery of value-added goods and services.
- Manage the uninterrupted flow of goods & services
- Maintain inventory at a minimum
- Ensure quality
- Source and develop sound suppliers who bring value, cost-effective solutions, quality products, and above-par service to Memorial Healthcare System
- Standardize items purchased
- Purchase at lowest possible costs
- Improve Memorial Healthcare System's competitive edge in the market
Formal Bidding Purchasing Opportunities
Request For Information (RFI)
Construction Project Management Software (Web-based) – Request for Information
– Deadline to Request a Copy: December 14, 2015 1:00 PM EST
- Construction Project Management Software (Web-based) Request for Information (Attachment 1)
- Construction Project Management Software (Web-based) Request for Information (Attachment 2)
Request For Qualifications (RFQ)
Floor Installation and Repair Services – Request for Qualifications
– Deadline to Request a Copy: December 11, 2015 2:00 PM EST
Request For Proposal (RFP)
- No RFP at this time-
Bidders should review this site for updated addendum information prior to submitting final proposal.
Bidding documents in Word format are available upon e-mail request. See contact name and email address below. Upon receipt, an electronic file will be sent to your attention containing all response information.
RFP Contact Info:
Jackie Ryan, Director, RFP Sourcing