Vendor Relations Department
The Vendor Relations Department was created to:
- Provide a point of contact for all vendors seeking to work with Memorial Healthcare System. The program's special focus is to encourage the participation of businesses from the small business community — especially women and minority-owned firms.
- Educate vendors on how to conduct business with Memorial Healthcare System, which includes completing a vendor application package, networking with the Purchasing Department, and following security policies and procedures as they relate to patients and our facilities.
- Manage the Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Program whose special focus is to network small, minority- and women- owned businesses from the local community for procurement opportunities
- Refer certified minority- and women-owned vendors for procurement opportunities and Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Maintain a database of vendors who are seeking to work with Memorial Healthcare System
- Network with Memorial Healthcare System departments who are looking for vendors
Memorial Healthcare System Support Services
2900 Corporate Way, Doorway C
Miramar FL 33025-3925
Attn: Vendor Relations Department Coordinator
Telephone: (954) 276-6461
Fax: (954) 438-5172
Hours of Operation
8:30am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
SBE Program Policy
It is the policy of Memorial Healthcare System to encourage meaningful participation of small, minority- and women-owned enterprises. All must provide high-quality services and products at competitive prices.