Digestive Care Program
Millions of Americans are diagnosed each year with disorders of the digestive system, from common discomforts such as constipation or heartburn to serious health concerns such as cancer.
The Digestive Care Program at Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Regional Hospital South offers a broad spectrum of medical and surgical treatments for common conditions, as well as complex digestive diseases of the entire digestive system, including the esophagus, stomach, intestines, liver, pancreas, gallbladder and colon.
Memorial Digestive Care's network of highly experienced physicians includes surgeons, radiation oncologists, cardiologists, internists, gastroenterologists and hematologist/oncologists.
Our specialists draw from sophisticated diagnostic techniques, including advanced imaging technology and leading-edge endoscopic procedures. They work together to design individualized nonsurgical and surgical treatment options for a wide range of digestive disorders, including:
- Dietary sensitivities such as celiac disease and lactose intolerance
- Heartburn, indigestion, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Barrett's esophagus
- Gastrointestinal viruses, infections and general discomfort
- H. pylori and ulcers
- Inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease and diverticular disease
- Urinary and bowel incontinence
- Gallbladder conditions, biliary and pancreatic, gall stones
- Liver disease, hepatitis, cirrhosis
- Stomach, esophageal, pancreatic and colorectal cancers
For a referral to one of our physicians or for more information about Memorial Digestive Care Program, please call 800-672-8572.