Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
Memorial Regional Hospital Recognized for Bariatric Surgery Program
Memorial Regional Hospital's Bariatric Surgery Program with Brett Cohen, MD, has earned the esteemed distinction of "Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence" designation. This honor is given by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
"Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence" distinguished features include:
- Safe bariatric surgical care with excellent short- and long-term outcomes
- Less than 1% rate of complications from surgery
- Highly experienced physicians
- Top quality facilities and technology
- Recognition as a "Top Performing Center"
In becoming a "Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence," Memorial Regional Hospital's Bariatric Program has held itself up to some of the highest standards in the industry.
Is Your Doctor a Memorial Doctor?
To find a physician who performs bariatric weight-loss surgery, call Memorial Physician Referral Service toll-free at (800) 944-DOCS. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.