Medicare Advantage Health Insurers Contracted with
Memorial Healthcare System
Health Insurers Contracted as of July 1, 2016
If you wish to use Memorial Healthcare System facilities, please enroll in a plan under contract with us.
Click on the Health Insurer’s name for direct access to Health Insurer’s website.
|Medicare Advantage Health Insurer||Memorial Has a Contract With...||Memorial DOES NOT Have a Contract With...|
– AvMed Medicare Choice HMO
|Florida Blue (Blue Cross Blue Shield/Health Options)||
– Blue Medicare My Time HMO
– Blue Medicare PPO
– Blue Medicare Life Time HMO
– Blue Medicare Regional PPO
|– BlueMedicare PFFS|
|Coventry Healthplan of Florida||– Coventry Vista Ideal HMO|
|Humana Medical Plan, Inc.||
– Humana Gold Plus HMO
– Humana Choice PPO
– Humana Gold Choice PFFS
– AARP MedicareComplete
– AARP MedicareComplete Essential
– AARP MedicareComplete Plus
– AARP MedicareComplete Choice (PPO & Regional PPO)
– AARP MedicareComplete Choice Essential (PPO & Regional PPO)
– Care Improvement Plus Dual Advantage
– Care Improvement Plus Gold RX
– Care Improvement Plus Medicare Advantage
– Care Improvement Plus Silver RX
– UnitedHealthcare Nursing Home Plan
– Erickson Advantage Plans
– UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (HMO/MCO and HMO-POS, Regional PPO and PPO)
– UnitedHealthcare Assisted Living Plan
– UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete Plan
– UnitedHealthcare Senior Care Options
Memorial Hospital Pembroke*
|Medicare Advantage Health Insurer||Memorial Hospital Pembroke Has a Contract With...||Memorial Hospital Pembroke DOES NOT Have a Contract With...|
– Care One HMO
– Care Needs (HMO SNP)
– Care Needs Plus (HMO SNP)
– Care Heart (HMO SNP)
|Coventry Summit Health Care, Inc.||
– Coventry Summit Ideal HMO
*Patients have exclusive access to Memorial Hospital Pembroke.
Memorial Regional Hospital South – Inpatient Rehab Only**
|Medicare Advantage Health Insurer||Memorial Regional Hospital South Has a Contract With...||Memorial Regional Hospital South DOES NOT Have a Contract With...|
|Coventry Summit Health Care, Inc.||– Coventry Summit Ideal HMO|
**Patients have exclusive access to Memorial Regional Hospital South.
The Health Insurer website links are provided for your convenience and in accordance to Florida Statute 395.301.
- Services may be provided in the hospital by the facility as well as by other healthcare practitioners who may separately bill the patient;
- Health care practitioners who provide services in the hospital may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organization as the hospital;
- Prospective patients should contact the health care practitioner who will provide services in the hospital to determine which health insurers and health maintenance organizations the practitioner participates in as a network provider or preferred provider.
To ensure that your Health Insurer or Network allows access to care at Memorial Healthcare System and to verify any benefit exclusions, please refer to the Member Services Department of your Health Insurer or Network and your plan coverage documents.
Health Insurer or Network members should contact the plan for specific product names associated with the participating products described above.
Memorial Healthcare System does not participate in any Medicare Private Fee for Service Plans (PFFS).
The companies listed above are contracted as of July 1, 2016.
If your Health Insurer or Network is not listed above, Memorial Healthcare System is not under contract with your Health Insurer or Network.
Please note: Memorial Healthcare System will provide you with emergency medical care regardless of your plan.