Health Tip: Feel Like You Have No Energy?
How to help fight fatigue
(HealthDay News) -- Fatigue describes the feeling that you have no energy or motivation.
The many possible physical and psychological causes of fatigue include exertion, stress, boredom and lack of sleep, the ADAM Encyclopedia says. Its suggestions for reducing fatigue include:
- Maintain a consistent sleep schedule.
- Drink lots of water every day, and eat a variety of nutritious foods.
- Get plenty of regular physical activity, and don't overbook yourself socially or at work.
- Try to change any situations that are causing stress.
- Consider meditation or yoga to help you ease stress.
- Discuss with your doctor taking a multivitamin.
- Avoid drugs, nicotine and alcohol.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All Rights Reserved.