Memorial Physician Group
Many Minds. One Group.
Memorial Physician Group is a network of more than 180 highly skilled Memorial Healthcare System-employed physicians who provide leading-edge patient- and family-centered care that's close to home.
Our growing multi-specialty practice comprises nationally recognized medical professionals across 43 adult and pediatric specialties and subspecialties who focus on quality, safety, service and value.
Why Choose a Memorial Physician Group Doctor?
As part of one of the largest public healthcare systems in the United States, our team consists of some of the nation's top doctors, we care for patients in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment with a goal of providing the best possible outcomes.
Find a Memorial Physician Group Doctor
Access our convenient directory of Memorial Physician Group physicians
Memorial Physician Group Welcomes...
- Ashwin Mehta, MD Medical Director, Memorial Division of Integrative Medicine View profile
- Yehuda E. Deutsch, MD Oncologist Hematoligist View profile
- Susanne Gonzalez Gallardo, MD Neurologist View profile
- Heather S. Spader, MD Pediatric Neurosurgeon View profile
- Matthew L. Fazekas, MD Pediatric Sports Medicine View profile
- Joseph Melendez Davidson, MD General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery View profile
Woman gets Broward's first adult heart transplant
Marina Alix's gravely ill heart was on the verge of giving up, but a team of doctors at Memorial Regional Hospital didn't. When a donor came through, they gave her a new chance at life through a healthy heart transplant.Read article
Memorial Cardiac & Vascular Institute Performs Broward's First Adult Heart Transplant
Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute at Memorial Regional Hospital made history by performing the first ever, adult heart transplant in Broward County.Watch Video