Hurricane Emergency Information
- Hurricane Emergency Information Home
- Memorial Locations
- Memorial Emergency Departments
- Preparations for Pregnant Women
- National Hurricane Center
- Important Phone Numbers
- Emergency Management Agencies
- Evacuation & Shelter Information
- Hurricane Preparedness Guides
- Special Needs Patients
Memorial Hurricane Emergency Information
Memorial Information Lines
- Memorial Community Information Line
- Memorial Employee Information Line
Memorial Healthcare System is committed to providing the vital information you need. This section includes links to information about hurricane preparedness, as well as guidance for people with special needs, including late-term and high-risk pregnant women, the elderly and the disabled.
Please remember that Memorial Healthcare System hospitals are not hurricane shelters. If you are concerned about a medical condition, please consult your physician.
Once a tropical storm or hurricane watch or warning is issued, information will be posted on this site about facility closings and other areas of interest. Memorial also will provide special instructions for patients dependent on oxygen, respirators or hemodialysis.
In addition, you may call our Community Information Line, 954-265-2919.
- Jerome Sigua, MD, Joins Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital and Memorial Physician Group
- Jill Whitehouse, MD, Joins Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital and Memorial Physician Group
- Stacy Stibb, DO, and Jeremy A. Jacobs, DO, Join Memorial Rehabilitation Institute's Team of Physiatrists and Memorial Physician Group
- Erica V. Bloomquist, MD, Joins Memorial Cancer Institute and Memorial Physician Group
- South Broward Hospital District's Millage Rate Drops More than 50 percent From Last Year