Hurricane Emergency Information
- Hurricane Emergency Information Home
- Memorial Locations
- Memorial Emergency Departments
- Preparations for Pregnant Women
- National Hurricane Center
- Important Phone Numbers
- Emergency Management Agencies
- Evacuation & Shelter Information
- Hurricane Preparedness Guides
- Special Needs Patients
Memorial Hurricane Emergency Information
Memorial Information Lines
- Memorial Community Information Line
- Memorial Employee Information Line
Memorial Healthcare System is committed to providing the vital information you need. This section includes links to information about hurricane preparedness, as well as guidance for people with special needs, including late-term and high-risk pregnant women, the elderly and the disabled.
Please remember that Memorial Healthcare System hospitals are not hurricane shelters. If you are concerned about a medical condition, please consult your physician.
Once a tropical storm or hurricane watch or warning is issued, information will be posted on this site about facility closings and other areas of interest. Memorial also will provide special instructions for patients dependent on oxygen, respirators or hemodialysis.
In addition, you may call our Community Information Line, 954-265-2919.
- Memorial Fitness Zone Opens at T.Y. Park
- Memorial Healthcare System Hospitals Receive Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Awards
- Keith Foster, MD, MBA joins Memorial Rehabilitation Institute's Team of Physiatrists and Memorial Physician Group
- Memorial Cancer Institute Hires Hematologist Oncologist Brian Hunis, MD, as Medical Director of Quality Initiatives
- Memorial Healthcare System Ranks High on Modern Healthcare’s National List of 100 “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2013