Hurricane Emergency Information
- Hurricane Emergency Information Home
- Memorial Locations
- Memorial Emergency Departments
- Preparations for Pregnant Women
- National Hurricane Center
- Important Phone Numbers
- Emergency Management Agencies
- Evacuation & Shelter Information
- Hurricane Preparedness Guides
- Special Needs Patients
Memorial Hurricane Emergency Information
Memorial Information Lines
- Memorial Community Information Line
- Memorial Employee Information Line
Memorial Healthcare System is committed to providing the vital information you need. This section includes links to information about hurricane preparedness, as well as guidance for people with special needs, including late-term and high-risk pregnant women, the elderly and the disabled.
Please remember that Memorial Healthcare System hospitals are not hurricane shelters. If you are concerned about a medical condition, please consult your physician.
Once a tropical storm or hurricane watch or warning is issued, information will be posted on this site about facility closings and other areas of interest. Memorial also will provide special instructions for patients dependent on oxygen, respirators or hemodialysis.
In addition, you may call our Community Information Line, 954-265-2919.
- Memorial Healthcare System Publishes Self-Pay Rates And Quality And Safety Data Online
- Holy Cross Physician Partners and Memorial Health Network Join A “Super Clinically Integrated Network”
- A Salute to Memorial Healthcare System's Nurses 2015
- Memorial Regional Hospital Achieves National Stroke Gold-Plus Award
- Physically Challenged Encouraged To 'Go Beyond' Perceived Limitations At Adaptive Sports Expo