Hurricane Emergency Information
- Hurricane Emergency Information Home
- Memorial Locations
- Memorial Emergency Departments
- Preparations for Pregnant Women
- National Hurricane Center
- Important Phone Numbers
- Emergency Management Agencies
- Evacuation & Shelter Information
- Hurricane Preparedness Guides
- Special Needs Patients
Memorial Hurricane Emergency Information
Memorial Information Lines
- Memorial Community Information Line
- Memorial Employee Information Line
Memorial Healthcare System is committed to providing the vital information you need. This section includes links to information about hurricane preparedness, as well as guidance for people with special needs, including late-term and high-risk pregnant women, the elderly and the disabled.
Please remember that Memorial Healthcare System hospitals are not hurricane shelters. If you are concerned about a medical condition, please consult your physician.
Once a tropical storm or hurricane watch or warning is issued, information will be posted on this site about facility closings and other areas of interest. Memorial also will provide special instructions for patients dependent on oxygen, respirators or hemodialysis.
In addition, you may call our Community Information Line, 954-265-2919.
- Internationally Renowned Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon, Edward Bove, MD to Work Collaboratively with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
- Aurelio Castrellon, MD Joins Memorial Cancer Institute's Breast Centers
- El Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute Recibe la "Luz Verde" Federal para Realizar Trasplantes de Corazón de Adultos
- Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute Receives Federal “Green Light” to Perform Adult Heart Transplants
- Memorial Cancer Institute Partners with Addario Foundation to Improve Standard of Care for Lung Cancer Patients