Memorial Healthcare System Community Calendar
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Bra Day USA: A Team Approach to Breast Cancer Care Breast Reconstruction Awareness
• Risk Reducing Mastectomies and Reconstruction
• Immediate vs. Delayed Reconstruction
• Breast Reconstruction Options
Three panels of knowledgeable physicians, including Breast Medical Oncologists, Imaging Radiologists, Breast Surgical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists and Plastic Surgeons, will inform audience members about breast reconstruction surgery. The panelists will share their expertise and answer audience questions.
Light refreshments will be served.
Free valet parking available.
Time: 3 - 7pm
Memorial Regional Hospital
3501 Johnson Street
Hollywood, Florida 33021
- Back to Community Calendar
- Memorial Healthcare System Support Groups
- View Other Calendars & Schedules