Memorial Healthcare System Community Calendar
Saturday, April 13, 2013
8TH Annual Breaking the Silence Symposium
Cancer treatment can impact our physical, emotional and social lives.
Join us as we learn how to enjoy life and laughter after breast cancer.
- KATHY LA TOUR, Editor~at~large CURE Magazine, Breast Cancer Survivor, Author of The Breast Cancer Companion.
- LAURIE KILMARTIN, Comedian/Best Selling Author, "Smartly, brashly, nearly criminally funny" Jeffrey Kluger, Time.com
Tickets are available for purchase
and pickup at the Breast Cancer Centers.
Mail your check to: Breast Cancer Centers
3700 Johnson Street, Hollywood, FL 33021
Tickets will be mailed out accordingly.
Time: 9am - 3pm
Fee: $10 in Advance $20 at the Door
THE WESTIN DIPLOMAT RESORT & SPA
3555 South Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019
- Back to Community Calendar
- Memorial Healthcare System Support Groups
- View Other Calendars & Schedules