Memorial Healthcare System Community Calendar
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Back to School Health Fair - City of Miramar
Broward County Schools Physical Exams and School Immunizations; Vision and Hearing Screenings
• A copy of the child’s current immunization record is required for immunizations.
• Physical Exams and Immunizations are provided for Medicaid patients and those without health insurance, ages 4 through 17.
• If you have a child with special needs, please contact us for further arrangements.
• The first 100 patients are guaranteed to receive services. Remaining patients as time permits up until 2pm.
• Parents/legal guardians must accompany the patient at time of services. If unavailable, then there is a form to be completed, notarized and brought to the health fair.
Time: 10am - 2pm
City of Miramar Youth Enrichment Center
7000 Miramar Parkway
Directions: From University Dr. travel east on Miramar Parkway; cross the bridge (Fla. Turnpike); turn right (south) at next traffic light onto SW 69 Ave. (Wildcat Way); center is at the first right turn.
- Back to Community Calendar
- Memorial Healthcare System Support Groups
- View Other Calendars & Schedules