Memorial Career Center
- Memorial Career Center
- Search for Jobs Now!
- Life at Memorial
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Physician Job Opportunities
- View Our Video Profiles
- Employee Testimonials
- Tobacco-Free Campus
Allied Health Scholarships
Congratulations on your decision to advance your education!
As you know, continuing education is essential to any career, but is especially important in healthcare. In our industry, standards, protocols and methodology are continually changing. New technologies are introduced, research is updated and findings alter the way we do what we do.
At Memorial Healthcare System, we are committed to providing every member of our workforce with the tools they need to work smarter.
This is a big step, but an important one. Please know you are not in this alone; we are here for you. We know you have what it takes to move forward in positive new directions.
Allied Health Scholarships FAQs
Who is eligible?
Candidates who have been formally accepted into a health science program at an accredited Florida college or university and have completed the first term of their healthcare program are eligible.
- GPA requirements vary from program to program with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Completion of all requirements and prerequisite courses
- Formally accepted into chosen program at an accredited Florida college or university
- Associate degree student must be a full-time student and have completed the first term of the selected program
- Graduate-level student must be a full-time student currently attending or have completed the third year of chosen program
- Letters of recommendation from recent supervisors and teachers
How can scholarship funds be used?
If awarded, scholarship funds may be used for tuition, fees and required textbooks.
February 1, May 1 and October 1
Scholarships in the allied health areas vary from year to year, depending on organizational needs.