Practice Made Perfect
The success of any medical practice depends on good communication–and good collaboration–between physicians and practice managers. Often, the office manager is the physicians' lifeline between the science of medicine and the business of healthcare. This page is an ICD-10 primer for practice managers. The information located here will aid in readiness and training facilitation–helping managers and their office staff work together in order to prepare for ICD-10.
Physician Readiness Checklists by Engage: ICD-10 at Memorial
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- American Health Information Management Association (pdf)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (pdf)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)